Neopharm Group Websites – Legal Notice
Use of this website (the “Site”) is subject to all of the terms and conditions of this legal notice (the “Legal Notice”) and to all applicable laws. Accessing this Site by user (“User”) constitutes User’s consent to such terms and conditions. Neopharm Ltd. (“Neopharm”) maintains this Site for your personal information, education, and communication. By accessing and browsing the Site, User accepts, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledges that any other agreements between User and Neopharm concerning the Site are superseded to the extent they conflict with these Terms and Conditions.
Your use of or linking to any content on the site, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited.
By accessing or using this Site, User acknowledges that User has read, understood and agreed to this Legal Notice. If User does not agree to this Legal Notice, User may not access or use the site.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The content of the Site is the property of The Neopharm Group (“Neopharm”) including Neopharm Ltd., all its affiliates and any other company in the Neopharm Group, and is protected by intellectual property laws. Except for non-commercial, personal use only, User shall not copy, modify, distribute or otherwise use the content of this Site, or any portion thereof, in any way without the prior written consent of Neopharm. Neopharm neither warrants nor represents that your use of material displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, any license or right to use any Neopharm intellectual property right (including, but not limited to any patent, trademark, trade name, copyright or trade secret).
2. User may download materials displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided User also retains all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials or as specified on the Site. User may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site, including the text, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes.
3.Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Neopharm. The use of these images by User, or anyone else authorized by User, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or as provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Users are also advised that Neopharm will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
4.The trademark logos and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively the “Trademarks”), including Neopharm are registered and unregistered trademarks of Neopharm and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, any license or right to use any Trademarks without the written permission of Neopharm or such third party that may own the Trademarks.
5.Neopharm has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
6.While Neopharm uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Neopharm makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Neopharm shall not be held responsible for any action taken that is based on the information presented on the Site, and all users of the Site agree that access and use of the Site is at the user’s own risk. Neopharm assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
7.The User’s use of and browsing in the Site are at the User’s own risk. Neither Neopharm nor any other party involved in creating, producing, hosting or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out your access to, or use of, the Site or its contents. This Site and the materials contained therein are provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Any use of this Site and of the information therein is at User’s sole responsibility. Neopharm is under no obligation to update the contents of the Site, and cannot and does not make any representation regarding the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the content available through this Site and/or of the products and/or of the services mentioned in the Site. Neopharm shall not be liable for any error or omission and disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement, or warranties arising by course of dealing or custom of trade.
8. Neopharm also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, for viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
9.Although Neopharm may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, message boards, and the like on the Site, Neopharm is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, slander, omission, falsehood, promotional materials, obscenity, pornography, danger, privacy disclosure or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. Users are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, promotional, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Neopharm will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Neopharm to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
10. Neopharm shall have no liability for losses or injuries resulting from, and/or in connection with, the information or lack of information provided hereunder and shall not be responsible for any damages arising to User and/or to any third party as a result of the access to, or inability to access, this Site. In no event will Neopharm be liable to User or any third party for any decision made or action taken, or not taken, by User or any third party in reliance on the content contained therein. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, User is expressly warned that nothing in this Site should be regarded as medical advice, and user should not rely thereon as such. User should not construe anything on this Site as a promotion or advertisement for any product or for the use of any product that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of your country of residence.
11. Neopharm maintains this Site as a service to the internet community. The Site has been designed to provide general information about Neopharm and its products. These pages are not intended to provide investment or medical advice, nor do they provide instruction on the appropriate use of products manufactured or sold by Neopharm or products currently under development by Neopharm, its affiliates, related companies, or its licensors or joint venture partners. Information on this Site regarding products approved for marketing is qualified in its entirety by reverence to the full prescribing information for such products. Users of this Site should be aware that products under development described herein have not been found safe or effective by any regulatory agency and are not approved for any use outside of clinical trials.
12. This site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
13.Neopharm may revise this Legal Notice at any time by posting the revised Legal Notice on this Site. The continued use of the Site after the posting of revisions to this Legal Notice will constitute User’s consent to such revisions. Users are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which Users are bound.
14. The use of the Site and this Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Israel, without giving effect to its rules of conflicts of laws and the competent courts in Tel Aviv, Israel, shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over every dispute arising from, or in connection with, this Legal Notice and the use of this Site.
2.Any communication or material User transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything User transmit or post may be used by Neopharm or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Neopharm is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication User send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, marketing, and selling products using such ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques. Neopharm shall not be liable for unauthorized disclosure of such information and shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any misuse of User’s information by a third party.
3.Visitors to this site can access the Web site’s home page, and browse some areas of the site, without disclosing any personally identifiable information. We do track information provided to us by Your browser, including the Web site User came from (known as the referring URL), the type of browser User use, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify User. On some of our sites, User must register to access portions of the site.
4.In addition, we gather information about User that is automatically collected by our Web server, such as Your IP address and domain name. Neopharm may use Web server and browser information to individually customize its offerings and presentations if User submits his personal information.
5.Because we are a large company, we contract with other companies and individuals to help us provide services. For example, we may host some of our Web sites on another company’s computers, hire technical consultants to maintain our Web-based health sites, or work with companies to remove repetitive information from customer lists, analyze data, provide marketing assistance, and provide customer service.
7.We also collect information that User voluntarily provide to us through responses to surveys, search functions, questionnaires, feedback and the like. We may also ask User to provide additional information such as his e-mail address if the user wants to obtain additional services or information or to resolve complaints or concerns.
9.The Web browser can be set to allow the user to control whether it will accept cookies, reject cookies, or to notify the user each time a cookie is sent to the user. If your browser is set to reject cookies, Web sites that are cookie-enabled will not recognize when the user returns to the Web site, and some Web site functionality may be lost. The Help section of the browser will tell the user how to prevent the browser from accepting cookies. In addition, we may use other tracking systems like pixel-tags. Pixel tags, sometimes called Web beacons, are similar in function to a cookie. But because of their insignificant size, it is not visible; though, they are used to pass certain information to our servers to personalize our Web sites and to track your usage across other Neopharm Web sites. In addition, we may also use pixel tags in our HTML based e-mails.